View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 27, 2015

Efficiency Plus

Last week, just in time not to be able to do anything about it because of the holidays, I received official notification that I can start collecting my old age pension.

I already knew that my date was March 16th. In fact, they don't mention that in the letter, so it's just as well I knew it.

The letter said I need to apply four months before the date that I plan to receive my first pension payment. So that means they would have had to notify me by November 16th. December 23rd is a little bit late.

Just as well I don't want to claim till July at the earliest...

2 comments:

judith said...

One minute your Mother is getting Family Allowance for you the next you are receiving the Old age Pension, very sobering....

JoJo said...

Does that mean you can't work at all anymore or can you still work part time?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake