View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, October 25, 2012

New Kids on the Block

After the disappointment of finding that my two favourite tigers had been retired from London Zoo, I was delighted to see on their website that the new pair had arrived - Jae Jae (male) from Ohio and Melati (female) from Australia.

They only arrived a matter of days ago, so I wasn't sure they'd been on show, especially as they need to settle in and make friends with each other. But the Jae Jae treated those with the patience to repeated glimpses of his muscular beauty. And his stuff...



In the rainforest they also have a new male, a two-toed sloth, as the previous one was apparently rather elderly, but the female seemed determined to abandon him and join the humans on the walkway.







1 comment:

JoJo said...

Beautiful tiger! And sloths are adorable.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake