View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Current two favourite videos

Firstly there's the ad made by the sanitary towel manufacturer Bodyform's CEO in answer to a young man's gripe about their TV ads showing menstruating women doing all sorts of fun things, when reality is rather different.



Then there's eminent naturalist Sir David Attenborough on the Graham Norton Show earlier this year fawning over Cameron Diaz, and trying to include the somewhat plainer Kathy Burke when his heart is clearly not in it.



As this is a BBC video it may not show everywhere, but just nip over to YouTube and put in the names. You'll find other versions there, but as they are much longer I thought I'd stick with this.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

The bodyform ad was a SCREAM!!! OMG!!! And then I had to read the guy's facebook post & that was hilarious as well!!!! Thanks for posting that. I always wondered why Always had to end their ads with 'have a happy period'. I mean really? Are you kidding me????

Eliza said...

I watched the show with Cameron Diaz on tv...poor man was nothing like his usual calm self was he?

vikeau said...

Both those videos were fantastic. That Bodyform commerical would never be able to air here in the States. And Sir Attenbourgh was totally smitten.

vikeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hadn't seen either of these :0)

David Attenborough is one of those people who should live forever....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake