View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 08, 2012

Zoo Baby

The lion cubs were around today, sleepy at first, then very naughty, driving their mother to near infanticide! Unfortunately they were doing this in a part of their enclosure behind a small mesh that made filming and photographing them pointless.

But the meerkats have had another addition to their group, just one baby on its own, just over a month old. Sadly, soon to be a meerkat without the end of its tail, if my eyes don't deceive me.

There were some Keeper-for-a-Day people throwing them some food, and the littl'un chased around trying to get mealworms ahead of the adults. It got a few, too.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

SQUEEEEE!!!! Widdle baybee!!!! so cute!!! What the heck happened to its tail I wonder?

Ruby said...

Awwwwwww!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake