View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, November 28, 2011

Damp Squib

I only heard today about Oban in Scotland's slight mishap with their November 5th firework display. The show should have lasted about 20 minutes, but it was all over in less than a minute. Enjoy a big Flash Bang:



Actually, I think the unofficial ones are even more gobsmacking:



Today they were going to have a rerun. Haven't heard yet how it went, but I bet it wasn't as dramatic as the one that went wrong.

7 comments:

bobbybegood1 said...

That's funny. What a blunder. I hope no one got hurt.

Anonymous said...

Ooops!

JoJo said...

That second video is amazing. I must say though, it was quite a display done all at once.

vikeau said...

It was still pretty amazing.

Eliza said...

I think I actually prefer them all going off at once..at least it's over quickly..the ones near us last 30 minutes, which is 28 minutes too long for me :-)

Jane said...

I agree with Eliza! I don't have much tolerance for fireworks..

Music Wench said...

It looked fantastic. I'd say they should have that less than a minute option if it's hot and humid. Some years we have our Fourth of July fireworks and it seems to take forever. lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake