View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, October 28, 2011

Hello World!

The new lion cubs at London Zoo, which are now 2 months old, are still not outside, but the keepers have opened the shutters on the inside enclosure where they are spending their time. The reflections on the glass make it difficult to get good pictures, but I was lucky enough to be right there when one little sweetie decided to take a peek out at its fans:

6 comments:

vikeau said...

Holy ham and cheese on a crossiant, that is so precious.

Eliza said...

I think I melted a little..looks so sweet..thank you :-)

Music Wench said...

Awww...that's just so adorable! I love, love, love cats of all sizes! Thanks so much for sharing that with us. :-)

Anonymous said...

I want one!!!!

mauigirl said...

Aaaah-Choooo! Absolutely adorable but I'm very allergic to cats.

bobbybegood1 said...

Can I keep him? Cheers Val!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake