View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, August 01, 2011

What we did for Goren -

- let's do for Peter James:




Remember a few weeks ago I posted the video of Peter being salvaged from Shoreham Harbour in a white van, as part of a promotion for his latest book?


He's also one of the authors of a recent book called No rest For The Dead, which is a collaboration of 26 authors, each writing at least one chapter, all for charity. Other authors include Jeffery Deaver, Tess Gerritsen, Kathy Reichs and Faye Kellerman.


Peter has been nominated for the ITV3 People’s Bestseller Dagger Award, and has asked his fans to vote for him. As one of the few authors around who actually bothers with his fans, as well as being an excellent crime writer, I'd really like to see him win. We can't really do a Goren, where we all voted 50 times a day, because they record who you are when you vote, but I promised Peter I'd try to drum him up some extra votes for this prestigious award, which will be televised on October 7th.

If you don't mind spending a few moments on a worthy cause, please go to http://www.itv.com/crimethrillerawards/ (sorry, it won't do the link as a click, only copy and paste) and vote for Peter. And if you want a real treat, get yourself some of his books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Eliza said...

Done too :-)

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Jane said...

I did it!

mauigirl said...

Voted!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake