View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, August 05, 2011

A Tribute to Rowan Atkinson

This is a McClaren F1 car. A bit (putting it mildly) ostentatious. An indulgence, especially for those of us with an eye on the environmental impact of superfast gas-guzzling cars.


Well, clowning as Mr Bean has obviously seen Rowan Atkinson well. He has one of these cars. And not for the first time, he has crashed it - collided with a tree and a lamppost. He injured his shoulder and had to stay in hospital overnight. Diddums.



I've gone off him now.



Meanwhile, our d'elicious Mr D'Onofrio's encounter with another iconic car had us all salivating.












It also left him sulking like a baby!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer the Ferrari, particularly if it contained a Bobby!

Mindy said...

I love when Eames tells him he has to get out of the car.. He's so cute :)

mauigirl said...

I love when he describes, or rather, doesn't describe, what getting into it is like.

Jane said...

Big Bobby in a small car :)

JoJo said...

I never liked Mr. Bean to begin with, or Rowan Atkinson.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm left of center but Mr. Bean always cracked me up. Looks like it came back to him.

Unknown said...

I like this episode especially the Ferrari scene. Great caps, Val !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake