View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 21, 2011

IE9

Help! As you know, no one ever gets a reply from Blogger, so I do not expect them to help with my problem.

Since accidentally updating to Internet Explorer 9, I can no longer post my blog from Internet Explorer. I write it, but it just doesn't post. I have to retrieve the post on Firefox, and publish it from there.

As I also accidentally updated Firefox too, I now have two browsers whose current form I loathe.

Anyway, can anyone suggest what I might need to change to post from IE9?

10 comments:

JoJo said...

I have had nothing but trouble w/ Blogger using any version of IE. I've been on Chrome exclusively for 3 years and it seems that Blogger and Facebook run best on it. Good luck! Can you try Chrome?

val said...

I did have it on one computer, but I was so used to IE that I didn't bother to put it on this one. I only have Firefox because my work email runs best on it.

Anonymous said...

I just switched from IE to Chrome and so far I am loving it.

Eliza said...

I'm not going to be much help either I'm afraid. I use chrome for everything now..it's quicker than IE and Firefox and it does everything they can do

Jane said...

Wish I could help Val...I've been having a lot of problems with Firefox, I have a feeling I might be switching to Chrome.

Anonymous said...

I stopped using Internet Explorer 'cause it constantly bit me in the backside, but Firefox can do that too; and I WISH they'd all stop spontaneously updating themselves, whether you want a 'new' all-singing-all-dancing' version or not and that doesn't usually seem much different from the 'old' version.

Not being techinically gifted, I can't help with your problem I'm afraid

bobbybegood1 said...

Sorry Val - can't help. Hope you resolve soon. Cheers!!

Frances said...

Switched to Chrome and have never looked back. It rules.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but I don't know :-(

Anonymous said...

I use Chrome and have had no problems with it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake