View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sometimes...

...you just have to go with the slideshow!



Meanwhile, the mystery of the musical hot air balloons is solved. I emailed a hot air balloon society, and they put one of those responsible in touch with me. Robin Batchelor was the pilot of Daisy, the red and white balloon. He wrote: "Dan Jones composed the music you heard and Luke Jerram is the Artist behind the project. The whole idea is presented by LIFT, the London International Festival of Theatre with the support of the Mayor's Office for London at the Greater London Authority to celebrate the one year anniversary before the opening of the 2012 Olumpic Games and LIFT's 30th birthday."


He enclosed a link to the Sky Orchestra website: http://www.skyorchestra.co.uk/


If you visit, you can click a balloon and hear the music.


7 comments:

JoJo said...

i can't get my stupid volume thingie to work on my computer so I'll have to come back to see the video from yesterday and today's link. But it looks so cool. I love balloons. I want to take a hot air balloon ride someday. Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to see Bobby...er....'enjoying' himself!

Music Wench said...

Love this episode. Love Bobby even if I don't love always love the episodes. lol

Every summer we have a balloon festival in a city 40 miles away. Marvelous sight. None of them were musical.

Ruby said...

How very cool, Val! And...brilliant slideshow!!

Jane said...

His shirt pulled tight across his back.....

Eliza said...

Amazingly I even like it when he sticks his finger in that blokes eye, although the straddle is more memorable

mauigirl said...

This is one really HOT slideshow, now I need a shower! Ummmm, or something.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake