View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, June 04, 2011

Forget the Irishman

Beware the wrath of the big Italian!




Then watch out for the Vincent D'Onofrio fan whose internet was up the shoot because of a dislodged phone jack, which she corrected, only to find that her phone line was independently busted.


Luckily I don't have an internet connection with the phone company, because you can't report the fault online if you are connected to the internet (???) And obviously you can't phone it in because your phone line is kaput.


Well, the fault tracker tells me that my (unspecified) fault should be fixed by the 9th. That's five days. Five days. Five days!


5 comments:

Music Wench said...

Five days? Makes it sound like you're in some remote area of the country or something. I'm livid when it takes them more than a couple of hours to fix something!

Good luck! Glad you're still online at least.

val said...

And yet here I am, in the middle of London!

Anonymous said...

Shame the big Italian-American can't fix phone lines ;0)

Jane said...

5 day's! God that's got to be frustrating.

greeneyesbell1 said...

Wrath of the Big Italian,sounds kinky,hehe..;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake