View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 30, 2011

Dream Job

Who wouldn't love a job where you get the opportunity to do stuff you really like, while simultaneously enriching the life of a disabled person?

Last term I planned to study US police drama with my student. I had NYPD Blue DVDs for variety - but of course Criminal Intent was on the study list!

This term we're looking at legal drama, and using Boston Legal as a source material. What's more, our music this term is The Beatles - my student has excellent taste, and really loves the Fab Four. We watched Help! last week, and of course two weeks ago it was the film and album that two years ago gave me the inspiration for this video of our hard-working Bobby with his stubble.

7 comments:

JoJo said...

That's so cool Val! You must be having a great time with these subjects!!

judith said...

'THE FAB.ONE'

Eliza said...

Just looking at the first few pics of that video made me smile.by the end I had a grin from ear to ear :-)

Your student has excellent taste, btw

Anonymous said...

Nothing finer than Bobby's stubble - good luck with your 'studies'!

Jane said...

How fun is that!!

Ruby said...

I wouldn't mind studying his stubble!

sixtwosue said...

Oh dear, I have been unconscious for 24 hours after first viewing that. Needed smelling salts to come back and comment. Thank you!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake