View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Boots On The Ground 2

And yes, it's a twofer (two for the price of one in case any non-Brits aren't familiar with the abbreviation).

Bobby perched on the edge of the desk adjusting his trousers...



...and offering a tempting glimpse of the Python in its pants:


Shame about that shadow.

By the way, I've edited yesterday's picture for colour so pop back and have a look.

9 comments:

JoJo said...

Very tasty pics! I admit this episode was a bit hard to follow though.

val said...

Well, of course it was, JoJo, there was too mauch else to concentrate on ;)

Music Wench said...

Yummy! I am so happy he's wearing suits again. Although Bobby in jeans can be pretty sexy, too...and of course naked is the best. ;-) :-D

greeneyesbell1 said...

Gorgeous!!!,thanks for posting Val...:)

Anonymous said...

I got incredibly HAPPY when he sat on that desk!

Frances said...

I was hugging myself during the episode >> Bobby is Back. Yay.

Eames looks great.

mauigirl said...

What a great job to have - trouser adjuster! Thanks for the caps Val and I will check back later.

Unknown said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Ruby said...

I had a little trouble with this one, too, JoJo. Got to watch it again and try to concentrate on the actual PLOT this time! (Difficult, though, with so much gorgeous "scenery"!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake