View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scalped

From the curls of Season 6 to the close shave of Season 7, one extreme to the other - and I miss those curls no end.

Oh, and sorry for the doubling up of the last post. It published by accident, and I wanted to add some writing, so I edited it. No idea how that led to double-posting.


















I love what he did with his eyes here.





Bobby driving - wow!
















5 comments:

JoJo said...

His kitchen reminds me of my parents' house.

Anonymous said...

I got a little scared for a few seconds there with your title. I've been reading a few books that have Native Americans that scalp people in them...That was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Music Wench said...

Never apologize for too much Bobby. ;-) I like his hair long and short. Although long is definitely better.

Anonymous said...

I always figured maybe he was living in his mother's home....

Unknown said...

One of my favorite episode. Very sad but Kathryn was awesome. And Vincent too, of course !

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake