View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 18, 2010

New Find

I went to the West End today to do some shopping. Of course, while looking for DVDs for my student, I had to see if anything Vincent was in stock. No Staten Island, but a UK release version of The Narrows was on the shelves. I hadn't noticed it had been issued, but then I do have the US version.

Of course, I had to buy a copy, not least because this here Sony computer cannot be manipulated to play other regions' DVDs.

And then, it was there, so who am I to say no?

It was £9.99. A bargain at half the price.


























8 comments:

Eliza said...

That is why my kids keep me away from shops that sell dvds :-)

Glad you found it, I had no idea it was even due for release here

Anonymous said...

Just an outstanding movie...I'm so glad I have it. I can't wait for more "newer" offerings from Vincent.

JoJo said...

You remind me of me when I go to record stores. I keep looking at the Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia sections, even though I have all their albums on vinyl, cassette AND CD!

Ruby said...

I know, Val, I can't resist movies either. I LOVE "The Narrows"! And, of course, Vincent is marvelous in it -- such a finely tuned, low-key character. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

My copy of The Narrows has gone M.I.A. I loved the ending scene when he shows his son he's been faking his limp all along. Too funny.

SnarkAngel said...

One can never have TOO much Vincent.

Anonymous said...

Shopping trip scheduled - even though I already have it (it's a habit)!!

Unknown said...

I love this movie and i have it too. My banker hates me because i spend all my money on DVDs! Thank you Amazon! ;D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake