View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, February 08, 2010

Just noticed last night

The War At Home was on, and for the first time I looked at the face of the young woman soldier who was murdered.

She's the same actress who played the troubled, abused teen two years later in Playing Dead. What's more, she looks younger in the later episode. Neat trick.

What, you want pictures? You think I waste my time saving pcitures of anyone but Vincent? Go and look for yourselves!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are other people in C.I. episodes?? Good heavens.....

bobbybegood1 said...

We wouldn't dream of it Val. Cheers!!

fuzzytweetie said...

LOL. Who gives a rat's ass? I only see VDO (well, Kate too!)

sixtwosue said...

Right you all are. I mean, there are other attractive men who have guest starred on the show, but they're like fast food burgers compared to the filet mignon that's the main course.

JoJo said...

She didn't stay alive long enough for me to have noticed! lol

SnarkAngel said...

Cool observation, Val! Vincent must have liked her performance, or I doubt she would have made it back for another episode. I also thought Fran Drescher did an amazing job as the distraught mother. Of course, those lovely ladies weren't the reason I tuned in in the first place. LOL

Eliza said...

As jojo said, she didn't stay alive long enough for me to notice either..I tend to skip through the introductions once I've seen it once anyway.

Unknown said...

It's just unbelievable! Vincent was the Cast Director on LOCI or what? lol

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake