View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 12, 2010

But Not Forgotten

There must be better ways to get revenge.








I ran out of sandpaper so I grew some stubble instead.





Goren was alarmed at the size of Eames' thong on the washing line.


The Goren version of the Vulcan salute.


























I need a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I told you they were this size.








Anyone else want to smack this lucky cow in the gob?














I took about 80 shots of this next scene, so a slideshow was the only possibility of showing off The Glory that is Goren:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He had a real struggle getting that witch to let go of his hand - and I'd like to personally thank him for leaving his jacket unbuttoned :0)

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Mmm, I love that stubble, makes him look all rugged and manly. Yum Yum

SnarkAngel said...

That witch better leave our guy alone! She was AWFUL! Hated her! But thanks for the lovely Goren caps. He was especially scrumptious in this eppy.

Unknown said...

I would have thanked him much more if he had left his shirt unbuttoned ;)

Your caps are beautiful Val ! Thank you :)

Eliza said...

I was going to say Hate is a bit of a strong word to use when talking about the woman..but Snark already used it so I guess I can too...I hate her..and the way she looks at Bobby makes me itch to smack her!

Personally I like to see him flex his muscles when he uses the bolt cutters :-)

Jane said...

I love Goren's 'glory'!

mauigirl said...

Soooo delicious and tall and glorious!

fuzzytweetie said...

Glory Be!!!!

Unknown said...

Delicious, gorgeous, hot, sexy, yummy...Aaaahh!!! I love your pics...XD

JoJo said...

Val, you crack me up BIG TIME. the Eames' thong one really had me ROTF.

I did like her last parting shot at her husband, "I wouldn't raise a dog with you."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake