View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This and That

While watching Case of Evil on TV on Sunday night, I suddenly realised what Vincent's doing with his accent and voice.

He's doing a version of that arch-villain James Mason's voice.

Now I've got that, it totally works.

Back at the vet's today with the lovely Dandy. He has a swollen foot. There's no sign of a wound, and the vet thinks it may be a sealed-in infection, cellulitis.

Ouch. Had that once. Nasty. Poor baby.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I hadn't thought of the reason for his voice as Moriarty, I just know I liked it. I will try to watch it with James Mason in mind next time :-)


I wish Dandy a speedy recovery!!

SnarkAngel said...

Hope Dandy gets better soon! XOXO

mauigirl said...

Poor darling Dandy!
Now see, the James Mason thing just doesn't work for me. Try as I might, I have trouble liking this movie.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake