View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 27, 2009

Household Saints

I've fiddled a bit more with the size of my SOOS caps, and I'm not only not happy with them, but I've hadly scratched the surface of the film. So I settled down to do my thing to the first half hour of this movie instead.

And when I went to the newly uploaded album on Photobucket, I found all the pictures of The Sausage Thumb hadn't arrived!

On the "published" page, though, this rather appropriate ad appeared:

Suffer Thumb Dislocation?
See If You Could Be Eligible For 100% Compensation - Visit Us Now!
National-Accident-Helpline.co.uk














I hadn't realised Frank Adair was in it!







































I'm sorry, but when one insertion of the thumb causes a wince of pain...





..the insertion of something altogether larger, without further "preparation",
would cause agony, not ecstacy.


What are male filmmakers like?
Vincent knows the reality, even if Joesph Santangelo and the director don't.

16 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

It "wood" be worth it, though!

That first cap with the little wisp of smoke......OOF!

judith said...

Not the best looking of girls is Tracy Ulman.

mauigirl said...

Thank you for saying this. As a smallish woman with a large-ish husband, no prep equals several gasps, and not because of ecstasy. Most especially the first time. Now, I enjoy this scene immensely, but it also makes me cringe.

jazzy said...

With or without prep - he can "thumb" me any time.

SnarkAngel said...

He's sooooooooo pretty in this film! A perspiring Vincent is a most lickable Vincent!!! And isn't the guy in caps 6 and 10 the one who played the corrupt politician, Frank, on LOCI? Another Vincent-induced effect on casting???

JoJo said...

I am speechless. These pictures are making my heart flutter.

Eliza said...

Ah, young Joseph...I like him :-)

Anonymous said...

It's such a magnificent...'thumb'...

ann said...

who needs prep with him - just one look and i'd be dripping - i'm sure she was wincing in pleasure, not pain :>)

as for those first shots - oh to have been the lucky lady who slathered him in baby oil

Jane said...

I'd love to be 'prepared' for him :)

PurpleVixen7 said...

OMG..OMG..HOT,HOT,HOT..THAM..that is ONE LOOOOOOONG THUMB..HABBA..HABBA.HABBA..MMM..MMM..!!

Unknown said...

Ooohh! I don't need any preparation with Vince!
Oddly i like this scene...;o)

val said...

Er, Snarkangel...that's why I worte "I hadn't realised Frank Adair was in it!" above that picture ;)

SnarkAngel said...

Sorry, Val! I was so mesmerized by your lovely caps, I totally missed your captions! LOL

miss lee said...

I WISHED THAT WAS ME JOEY S.WAS MAKING LOVE WITH N FEELING ME WITH JOEYS SEXY FINGERS.<3<3<3

Unknown said...

Very interesting. http://www.free-accident-helpline.com/ Great job!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake