View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, October 04, 2009

Jones

By a strange coincidence, this is also the episode showing on our new Freeview channel, Quest, tonight. It has widescreen. And a large logo placed to be visible to those who have an ordinary screen - ie. about a quarter of the way across the screen.

I know it's on just about everybody's list of top favourites. It's certainly on mine.





































Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without the dance:


8 comments:

Eliza said...

I shall book my place in front of the tv right now.

It's funny, but watching the first season on tv again has given me that tingle I used to get first time round...weird?

bd fan said...

Vincnet is so adorable and Sexy and I would love to be dancing with Robert in his BIG Strong arms and I wouldnt want to be let go, I could stay in his BIG strong arms FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bd fan said...

PS and to be held in those BIG Strong Arms would be paradise and looking into those Sexy Brown eyes would be Heaven. Robert looks like a very BIG Dipper. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Dip me Robert in ur BIG Strong Arms.

jazzy said...

It was one of these eppies that made LOCI so different from all other crime shows. One classic scene after another in Jones; it just HAS to be a fave one.

SnarkAngel said...

He is ESPECIALLY stunningly gorgeous in this one! And that last CAP before the slide show ... THUD! And then the slide show!!!! Time for another cigarette!!!

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried 'Quest' yet, but I see I'll have to.

Bless those size 13s and the missile in his pocket ;0)

JoJo said...

I absolutely love this one. I think it's in my top 5 best LOCI episodes!

BTW, does anyone else think the big David Letterman "scandal" would make great fodder for an LOCI?

SnarkAngel said...

Good idea, JoJo. Now, who could they find to play a Letterman-like character?!?!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake