View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, April 06, 2009

Whoopee!

UK Vixens, in case you don't get the Hallmark Newsletter, they have just announced that they are showing LOCI Season 7 starting at 9pm on Thursday April 23rd. It won't be nightly like they usually do with new series, same with new SVU on Mondays, with catch up on Fridays.


This is MONTHS earlier than usual! Channel 5 hasn't even show season 6 yet, so they are going to start looking a bit silly.
Just think, Season 7 on Thursdays following Season 8 arriving from Saint Eliza's wizardry, probably on Tuesdays.
I'm going to be in heaven.
Do I HAVE to go to work?

7 comments:

judith said...

how do you get the newsletter? email me if you have time.xx

bellygirl said...

unfortunately you have to join the real world w/ the rest of us luv:)

gosh, i haven't seen any season 8's and i think only half of season 7. need to find a way to catch up on bobby!

judith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jazzy said...

who says you have to go to work, val?

bless eliza :)

Anonymous said...

See, this is why I don't have TIME to go to work - and if it wasn't for the missing salary, I'd be quite content to stay 'retired'....

Dontcha just love it when we get Vincent-Overload :0)

Eliza said...

I got this today too..even though I don't have Hallmark anymore..I shall crack open the dvds and watch with you anyway :-D

SnarkAngel said...

Glad to hear the U.K. Vixens are getting some well-deserved "relief."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake