View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oops!

I shouldn't laugh.

I have a wooden blanket box in my living room, where I keep the parrots' food, new toys, first aid kit, etc.

A moment ago, Amber


otherwise know as Tubs, decided to jump from it on to the arm of the sofa next to me. Her paws must have slipped on the wooden surface because there was a scrabbling, my copy of the new Dexter novel hit the floor - and Amber ended up head first in the waste bin.

Neither Amber nor the book appears to have suffered any ill effects.

7 comments:

Jane said...

I would have laughed too! Amber is just beautiful :)

BTW...My cat (Gillian) has decided she likes to jump in the refrigerator....

bellygirl said...

i so hate it when people say, "i shouldn't laugh, but.."

poor wittle kitty in the trash can! she is pretty. i wish we could have animals, but one kid is allergic to cat's the other to dogs. we dog sat the other day for our neighbors dog, she's a sweet dog and we had her in our yard where she got all kinds of attention. but by the end of the day, zai had a rash around his neck. all hope went o/ the window.

SnarkAngel said...

Cats can be so entertaining! Amber is lovely. Makes me wanna go and give my Smokey some lovins.

Eliza said...

I would have laughed too..and I frequently do when it comes to cats. Thankfully mine are pretty forgiving :-)

Glad the beautiful Amber came out of the bin unscathed

val said...

Eliza, I wouldn't say she "came out of the bin unscathed" so much as, her stomach and bum being so good, she couldn't acramble round, and obviously didn't think she could do it backwards, she just stayed there till I picked her out. Dignity definitely NOT intact!

Tess, Gillian obviously knows where the most interesting food is kept (you can't smell through cans, after all) and is taking her feeding into her own paws.

Kris, I just won't say it next time. I'll still think it though... Sorry the kids can't have a dog or cat. There are some breeds of both that are less allergenic, but of course, pedigree animals quite expensive to buy.

jazzy said...

She's so sweet and pretty
AND funny :)
BTW I did notice that all Vixens love pets

Anonymous said...

Cats can be so entertaining

___________________

Vince

HD Access for just $10 a month to your FAVORITE Channels!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake