View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Aprilspring

I don't often remember birthdays, but when a recent round robin got to me, I saved the birthdays of some contributors. Today a Yahoo alert I didn't even know I'd set told me it was Aprilspring's birthday.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Happy B-day Aprilspring
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

4 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

That is a most lovely card, Val! Lucky AprilSpring! Lucky all of us!

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday AprilSpring!!

Jane said...

Wonderful card Val. Happy Birthday Aprilspring :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aprilspring :)

___________________

Vince

Save OVER 50% for 3 months,Save $21/mo for an Entire Year!* on your Favorite Channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake