View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, January 19, 2009

Six of One

My latest project is to post six pictures from each episode of LOCI by number. So from each episode I will publish numbers 19, 87, 136, 155, 228 and 301 (or if there is no 301, the last picture in the album).

The numbers were chosen randomly and for no particular reason. Who knows what will turn up?
I have to confess, though, that the numbers for One are a bit off, as the renaming of the pictures went wrong right back at the beginning, before they arrived on Photobucket. Still, it's 6 random pictures of Bobby, so who cares?










5 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Ah yes! The eppy that started it all! Such a baby-face in that episode! The cap with the hint of tongue is MOST appealing, IMO!

Eliza said...

They may be random but you still managed to include a cap from where he's watching the cctv tapes..and thats when I first realised how appealing Bobby was to look at :-D

jazzy said...

aaaw season one *deeeeep sigh*

Anonymous said...

I'd like to smack whoever tried to flatten his curls out tho'!

Anonymous said...

Great blog.....

___________________

Vince

Your movies on demand

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake