View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Family

This is on Hallmark tonight, and we also have the second showing of Stray in a week, this time on Channel 5. I know I can't see it too often, but I'll recommend you watch the movie again a few posts down - it'll be a long time before I can beat that.



This is not a favourite episode of mine, though there is some excellent acting. The story seems ludicrous, and there are not enough tasty Bobby shots.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

This wasn't a particular favourite,but we did get to see Bobby's compassion again,as well as a healthy does of contempt for what two supposedly caring parents put their kids through..in my opinion anyway.

According to my paper Stray is on tonight....but they've been wrong before where episodes are concerned :-)

Eliza said...

Obviously that should have read "dose" not "does"....it's Friday and my fingers are tired LOL

Anonymous said...

He could just stand there and I'd be happy. Shallow? Moi?!

SnarkAngel said...

Love some of these facial expressions of D'Onofrio's. Makes him even MORE irresistable.

Anonymous said...

You're sooo right snarkangel.

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree with you, diane. As long as he's standing really close to me.

Anonymous said...

yeah, this storyline was pretty dire, but his last words turned the show around; "from your lips to G-d's ears"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake