View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, February 01, 2008

Gone or Grow?

I wonder how I ended up with two episodes in the same album? Oh well.

So many delicious close-ups, so little time.



Update on other matters:
I agree with everyone who said leave the comment (I suppose otherwise I wouldn't even have made the post). What I said in the comment was pretty much what I said in the post. I think the thing that annoyed me most was the combination of the letter begging for good feedback, and the attempt to lay the blame for lateness elsewhere.

SnarkAngel, the burgundy shirt has a sort of musky smell under the armpits :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobby thinkig,and beeing the cutest as he can be...yammy...slurppp!!

Unknown said...

I'm just playing catch up with the non Vincent bits and I think you did the right thing vis a vis the feedback. What's the point of it unless you are free to be honest?

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with two lots of Vincent :0)

Have to admit, I'm not that comfortable with Ebay thing. Any DVD's/videos that are Stateside- only releases, I've always bought through Amazon, the exception being 'Clare Dolan' which I DID take the plunge and buy from a seller on Ebay, because at the time, it was the only way to get it. Happily, that turned out OK, the vid was brand new and still in it's shrinkwrapped box.

At least leaving your feedback can warn future buyers to 'beware'.

JoJo said...

Gorgeous pics!!!

I am a fairly regular eBayer and I have left scathing feedback when it's been deserved, which have only been a couple of times, and then they turned around and trashed me on my feedback too. But overall I've had nothing but good experiences.

Jane said...

Love those close-ups...Thanks Val!

SnarkAngel said...

Delicious close-ups, Val. I look at them and imagine the "musky smell under the armpits of the burgendy shirt . . ." ...sigh...

Anonymous said...

tooooooooo tooooooooo gorgeous; is that possible?

if feedback is requested and they don't deliver as promised then they shouldn't be surprised if the feedback is negative...

have a lovely weekend Val

lotsa luv ann xxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake