View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Day To Remember

It started off really well when Untethered landed on my doormat at 9.30am thanks to the incredible Eliza - I was watching it only about 32 hours after our East Coast sisters had seen it. I would say, pictures to follow, but you will already have seen them by the time you've scrolled down to here.

Then, when I logged on this evening, I found an invitation from Gunga Dean to be an author on the blog he writes with Snarkangel and others. I really must get a blogroll up again, though I still shudder at the disaster of the last one. Meanwhile you can find the blog at http://pabulumadnauseam.blogspot.com/

Finally, I won this


on Ebay, which seems to me to be the shirt Bobby wore in Depths. The seller says he will be sending it out after the 16th! I have begged him to try and do it earlier...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo - something new for me to drape over my head at the next UK V-Vixens lunch! Well done Val. I'm just off to watch 'Untethered' too, thanks, as ever, to the sainted Eliza. Of course, it could take me several days to get up off the floor.....

Eliza said...

See...I told you you needed that full-time job to fund your E-bay purchases....promise to bring it next time we meet??

I'm glad you got "Untethered" safely..and more importantly..fast!!!

SnarkAngel said...

I'm still UNTETHERED myself from watching that episode!!! And Val, I want a detailed analysis of your "sniff-o-rama" results!!!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY,VAL!!!i wish many,many,many happy moments with that shirt!!!will you wear it on yourself?!tell us how it will feels,pleaseee!!!

JoJo said...

What a great day for Val!! :D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake