View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today is Yesterday's Tomorrow

In other words, on Tuesday I signed off feeling poorly, saying I'd see you tomorrow (ie. yesterday) but I felt so ill that I coudn't log on, so here I am today.

All of a sudden on Tuesday every muscle and joint seemed to stiffen and ache. I saw the doctor on Wednesday morning, who had no idea what it was either. She prescribed some anti-inflammatories (which have helped quite a lot) and took a blood test. I couldn't work yesterday or today, which means no pay, so I spent some money on dvds of you-know-who this morning...(thanks to Diane for the info). Well, you have to cheer yourself up somehow, don't you?

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. It may only have been a day but it feels like more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie...

Val I am glad you're feeling much better. Have a super fun weekend with everyone.

ann said...

Guessed you were mighty poorly... glad you're on the mend now

retail therapy is the best medicine and if it's Vincent it works everytime

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're right Ann, retail therapy is necessary to help recovery. I do hope you are feeling better Val. Not nice being unwell. What did you buy?

JoJo said...

I'm glad that you will be feeling better for your mini reunion this weekend.

Retail therapy is always good for the soul. It's my preferred method of cheering myself up!

Anonymous said...

glad your feeling better have a wonderful weekend take care

Anonymous said...

It's somehow a sacred duty to help other V-ladies spend their money on Vincent....just like Eliza helped me (bless her!).

Feel better soon Val

Eliza said...

Snap!!! Although I spent mine on him because he made me sad on CI...

Glad you're feeling better

Claire said...

I'm glad you are feeling better Val. Bobby will make you feel even better!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake