View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 22, 2007

Can I have a Badge, please?

I have fought with my computer tooth and nail all morning, and this is all I could come up with. There's a slideshow out there somewhere in the ether but I can't get to it!

I love to see Bobby have to duck to get down those stairs, and the way he almost stands on his head.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

JoJo said...

Yeah he is clearly too tall for that apartment.

Anonymous said...

julie...

and to add to JoJo's statement. He probably is too tall for my bed.

Anonymous said...

He's definitely too tall for my bed, but there's plenty of space on the floor ;0)

Jane said...

Thanks for all you hard work Val, this is one of my favorite episodes!

Anonymous said...

gotta love a tall man great pics

Claire said...

Yes and he's quite limber as well. MMmmmm....

Anonymous said...

i read on one of the blogs a while back that both vincent and kathryn got sick during the filming of this episode because it involved two young children being murdered according to the blog kathryn stated this in an interview is there any truth to this or can anyone tell me where i can watch or view the interview

Liz said...

Thank you for this one!!
Love it :)

val said...

Haven't read that one, Susan. Can you remember where you found it?

Eliza said...

I'd forgotten this scene...guess thats another favourite from this episode :-)

Susan: I saw that too..it's an interview from a while back,but I really can't remember when..or even if it was an article or an actual filmed interview

Eliza xxxxx

Anonymous said...

sorry val i can't remeber if i read it at thereel blog or another blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake