View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 11, 2007

Huge, Handsome and Caring

Just the way we love him.

Thanks to TheReel for the pictures.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




What is that at the bottom of the last photo apparently pointing at his endowment?

11 comments:

JoJo said...

I just figured it out!!! It's the top of an American flag that must be on the desk directly in front of Bobby's package!!!

mary said...

Now I don't care how I'd get there, just so I do get there:) I'll take help or maybe just grope my way to the finish line

fezzi said...

i had a laugh over this last night with loreal, she showed me the pick and i asked her if she had put like a pointer there or somethin b/c it was in such a precise spot! then she told me it was the flag on the desk right there. that's too funny! great pic choises val!

Claire said...

There is no end to our package speculations! Very funny. If he ever read this stuff he'd think we were obsessed with his endowment (as Val so primly called it). Oh, wait, I forgot, apparently we are.

Anonymous said...

May be a camera opoerator read these comments on this blog and is obliging. I'm just saying. :))

debbie said...

ladies, I am new to posting but not to this edible, delicious man.oh the pictures are wonderful as usual. The 8th pic down is so scrumptous, what a look he has. I was at the filming of this episode the day of the signing and I must tell you he is incredible

Nezumi said...

Great pictures! The last picture is very funny. It make me think of a map with a pointer "you are here". :o)

val said...

I like the idea, Nita.

Sadly, Claire, I can't take the credit for the "endowment" epithet - it was JoJo's invention. And even then someone with a sense of humour bypass objected to it!

Debbie, I saw the pictures! You live what we dream of :)

lisa said...

That last pic got me going too - well, honestly, any pic of Vincent gets me going! - "pointing the way to heaven" is right Diane!

Julie said...

There is just no end to this man's hotness. The bulge is very apparent. I'd love to give it a feel to confirm it tho.

Anonymous said...

uhhh...that man...is sooo huuuuuge,just for me!!!I JUST WHAT to squzzzeee him!!!and the oder thing ..well it is just a another sexy part of the pacage!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake