View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

His magnificent back, the way he plays with his pen, or puts his hand to his mouth - these things we all know and love. But the top of his head? I think it's knowing that if I was next to him I couldn't get anywhere near to seeing something so high up. There is NOTHING about him that isn't a turn-on!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

JoJo said...

Another song that comes to mind is Bad Company's "Feel Like Makin' Love"....

Nezumi said...

Well, talking about songs. I'm a fan of Billy Joel, so I'm thinking of "Just the way you are".

fezzi said...

the top of his head!? you're so funny val:)

fezzi said...

the top of his head!? you're so funny val:)

Julie said...

he is perfection in a suit and delicious to boot.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake