View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pas de Deux with a Pa de Deux

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you love that little cowlick at the back of his head?



He seems to love getting scrunched up in the back of a car, or hunkering down legs akimbo. And let's not forget the eyelashes and the hands. Sure knows how to set the pulse racing.



Having him grab me like that would make it worthwhile being blown up. I love the way he reassures Eames - buddy-style but not sentimental. As for that back, well, can't get enough of it.



He wouldn't have to drag me out on to the dancefloor - I'd go willingly. I'd even settle for being that table when he pushes it back against the wall.



Why does everyone else get to be shoved against a wall by him and not me!

By the way, did anyone else notice that the perp started out as Johnny and ended up as Donny?

6 comments:

JoJo said...

Hey! I noticed that too (Johnny/Donny) but I thought I was hearing it wrong!!!! Glad I'm not the only one.

Great slide shows!

I also try to look for Eames slipping the pills (which look like Mentos) in Donny/Johnny's pocket but I never see her do it.

lisa said...

Oh, Val... that shot of the back of his neck is just... whew! Talk about getting your pulse racing!! Lovely work!!

I think the whole Johnny/Donny thing is part of the story - the perp used a fake name at the beginning. :)

Nezumi said...

Great pictures. It must be great to play a crimminal in LOCI. :o)

Jane said...

RIP Charles Rocket ( I think that is his name ) he died this year I think.

Jane said...

That little cowlick on the back of his neck, is even more prominent in season 6....It drives me Crazy :)

Julie said...

His hair this season is the perfect length to run your fingers through while you're kissing him.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake