View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Our UK Christmas Treat





Yes, on Movies 24 at 10pm on Christmas Day, we get a rare opportunity to see one of the lovely Vincent D'Onofrio's films. Channel 5 take note. Start showing the films you have the rights to and stop depriving us of our favourite actor and sex god.

Thanks to Eliza for the pictures. I'm not sure whose the collage is - it has the signature CS - but many thanks for giving me something to post from this film (mine is on video, and as my computer is locked on Region 1 for the time being, so even when I record it tomorrow, I still won't be able to cap it).

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Enjoy the flick!! What a great way to end your Christmas Day celebrations.

I hope that your cough is better!

Eliza said...

I have it on reminder,even though I have it on dvd.Doesn't hurt to how our support for his movies on TV,especially if it convinces the powers that be to show more :)

oh,the collage is mine too!Glad you liked it enough to post :D

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake