View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Season 6 Episode 3

Siren Call - wow! They are obviously actively TRYING to send Bobby out of his brilliant mind. Yet he had the presence of mind to ask a man who stated he would kill Bobby then himself, who would clear up the mess, his 13-year-old daughter or his sick wife!

I wanted to press his beautiful face into my huge bosom and hold him there till he slept like a baby. Then wake him up with tender kisses and any physical comfort I could offer.

Several million out of 10. Half to Vincent, half to Eliza.





Thanks for the pictures to those clever people who have managed to cap this so quickly and so successfully.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

So glad you got to see him. He's so sad and tortured this season. My poor sweet Bobby.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake