View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, June 15, 2006

Five out of the seven, a teddy and a tiger


Why do cats love sleeping on human beds, but never in cat beds? Here are, from the left, Beano, Dandy, Shelley and Jaspa, with Mitzi on the tiger's back. (The tiger is fur fabric with a polystyrene head, by the way).

Dandy has been to the vet's again today with an abcess on his head. He looked as if he were frowning and was off his food, so I knew what was wrong. Now I have a week of antibiotics to get down him and some serious bathing to do.

The vet loves my cats.

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's so true, I have 3 cats and 3 cat beds.....They've never been slept in!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

All our animals sleep with me. I love this picture. I can relate to all the love on the bed. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake