View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Adventures in Bodybuilding


Did Vincent really build himself up like this for this movie?

I guess if he put on 70lbs for FMJ it must be so.

I'm just glad he didn't keep either physique. I like him slim, I like him big but a little out of shape, but musclebound or obese I can only tolerate because it's Vincent. I wouldn't even look at another man who was either of those things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look a little weird all pumped up, but as you said, I'll take him no matter what he looks like. He doesn't look too bad as a blonde, either!

ann said...

I love him love him love him and I don't mind him thin, fat, lean or muscular.... mmmmm

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake