View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, October 29, 2017

Household Saints with Animals

I could say that my continued absences are down to health issues, and it would be partly true. But I live on my iPad these days and don't yet know how to post pictures from Photobucket on to Blogger. I can't load up photos from my camera either, so unless I took a picture on the iPad I can't use it on there. My camera has outstanding zoom, so using it is a no-brainer. There should be a way of emailing pictures from it to somewhere or other but I've never found out how!

Latest hospital treatment has been camera up, camera down. All because my GP wanted to check out possible causes for my anaemia. Which seems to have been caused by the simple fact of having had surgery! Good thing health care is free in the UK. So far, anyway.

Meanwhile I'm going to post out of sequence because Vincent's co-star in Household Saints, UK comedian Tracey Ullman, has a new TV series in which she mimics people in the public eye. Angela Merkel and Theresa May are regular victims, as is Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon. She's surpassed herself this time though with an impression of Labour leader and leader of the opposition Jeremy Corbyn.



Here she is with Vincent in the film:

 photo HouseholdSaints71.jpg

So talented. I can't actually find my copy of the film, but luckily I have plenty of stills!

 I've also managed to make a couple of zoo visits, to London and to Howlett's in Kent.

Achilles was trying so hard to tempt his sister to play, we all thought he'd end up falling off the climbing frame!





Karis wasn't having any.



Dad JaeJae was having 40 winks, several times over.



The lionesses were also enjoying a snooze.




At Howlett's the young female Siberian tiger Amina was hoping for a snack. She has bone problems and walks with a limp. Raised by humans, the presence of people doesn't worry her at all.




This baby langur was tormenting its parents.





One of the lemurs in the walk-through garden was feeling very friendly.


1 comment:

JoJo said...

Nice to see you back!!! I've missed you! Love the cats, they are beautiful. Tracy Ullman was really popular here in the 80s...'The Simpsons' was spun off from it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake