View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, January 24, 2016

Flood Damage

There has been plenty of news within the UK about flooding over Christmas nd the New Year, although I imagine elsewhere people are too busy dealing with their own freak weather to notice.

I didn't know anyone who was directly involved. Or so I thought.

Then I was contacted by the Orthotics department at the hospital, who send off my left shoes for a raise.

The company that does the adaptation was flooded, resulting in the loss of all the shoes awaiting their services. They will compensate (though they are not making it easy) but I will never get back the fellow of this gorgeous boot.


On Friday I went on a shoe hunt. All I could buy in this style was boring beige. Of the other shoe there was no sign. I had to buy a shoe that cost twice as much.

I am severely pissed off. I only get two pairs a year adapted, and it is harder every year to find even two suitable pairs.

But really, I just want my shoe back.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Oh man that totally sucks Val. :( I would be really upset about losing one of my shoes too.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake