View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, August 30, 2015

Jaguar Love and Lazy Cubs

A couple of weeks ago I took my friend to Wingham Wildlife Park, the place where I saw the black jaguar with her black cub.

They've separated off the cub now that it's pretty well ful grown, and the parents are back together. WHich is how we got to see them mating. Repeatedly (I did not take pictues, too awestruck). But afterwards...Ahhh. True love!


Speaking of separating mums and cubs, in September the London Zoo tiger cubs are likely to be going to their new homes to make failies of their own. Meanwhile, they have been doing their usual ct thing - as far away from visitors' photo opportunities as possible, and fast asleep. The only way I could get a picture at all was by accepting the help of a kind (tall) young Canadian woman.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Nice trip!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake