View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Big Mistake

Just watched an episode of SVU where Dean Winters (who plays Olivia's boyfriend, and was also the crooked cop at the night club with Goren in Purgatory) was accused of rape. The officer in charge of the sting at the end that saved him appeared to BE him. Even the voice was the same.

Then I remembered seeing another Winters in the opening credits. So I looked them up Scott William Winters is Dean's younger brother by one year.

I really think using a looky-likey soundy-likey was a very confusing mistake.


3 comments:

JoJo said...

I had no idea Dean had a younger, actor brother! I love him. He does a series of hilarious commercials for Allstate Insurance, as the character 'Mayhem'.

judith said...

Happy New Year Val....

Anonymous said...

You're far more awake than I am - then again, I've never liked SVU, so I don't watch it.
Merry New Year!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake