View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Daft Addled Wankers

You are not going to believe this latest censorship of an episode.

So there we are with an episode where a woman vomits all over herself before staggering in front of a bunch of cars and being run over repeatedly. There is a doctor who has murdered over 200 people. And what do they chop? "A little oral pleasure"!!!

I mean, I hate that line (it should be uttered to me by Bobby) but I reserve my right to be revolted by it alongside all the murder and mayhem!
































5 comments:

Ruby said...

Censors can be nuts!

vikeau said...

What a devilish grin in pic #8. And oh those pensive Bobby moments (pic #7 in particular). And the censors are nuts.

Unknown said...

Censored that line is ridiculous!
This episode is one of my fav. I love how Bobby plays with this horrible doctor :)

miss lee said...

i love all of the caps especially the ones with robert on the car arms folded n crossed with his sexy chin on his arms n the one of robert smiling that SEXY smile.

Anonymous said...

Love the one of him resting on the car!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake