View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Gift (that keeps on giving!)

Time to relax with Bobby after getting all the little jobs done in the house that I've been trying to find workmen for these 8 months. Two leaky taps replaced, a drainpipe fixed, a new shower fitted, the shower cubicle sealed, new washers in the washbasin taps.

Still no one to build a new fence though.

I'm off to visit some cousins tomorrow, so with an early start and a long drive, I'm hoping to get lots of sleep tonight. Maybe I'll dream of Bobby.
























Just discovered that since I downloaded IE9, my blogs have not been posting. Just did the last two on Firefox.

6 comments:

vikeau said...

Ooh the 5 o'clock shadow Bobby. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

I love the 'just fell out of bed' look

mauigirl said...

The lean against the post. Don't know why but that scene makes me smile everytime I see it.
Oh wait, I do know why. He's so YUMMMY!

Ruby said...

Nobody better in the whole world to dream about, Val!!

JoJo said...

I hope you are having a nice visit with your cousins! Great pictures of Bobby too.

Jane said...

I love it when he leans!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake