View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To The Boy In The Blue Knit Cap 3

Those hands are all over the place this episode.




Wish they were all over me...


I love it when he gets that "I'm having fun" look.


As for this hunting on the savannah thing - didn't really get it, but I loved it!





There goes that eyebrow again.





Anyone read that review that mentioned his ickle itsy bitsy nose? Ahhh!







He is just so handsome.

4 comments:

Music Wench said...

Love his expressions with PJ. lol
I'm going to miss my Bobby.

Anonymous said...

I had to look up the bit about hunting on the savanna...which is hunting on foot in the pristine bush of Africa.

fuzzytweetie said...

#1 and #4----- I think he's trying to measure me for a bra!

Unknown said...

LOL Fuzzy! :)
Wonderful caps, Val.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake