View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 20, 2011

Icarus 1

Bobby certainly had fun in this episode - and I think Vincent must have, too.



Walking the Labyrinth


then moving the stones to suit himself (which I couldn't get without credits over the top)


As he nears the end his "wings" start to rise


and he flies towards Eames


Spotting the rigging man's family turned out to provide a vital clue


I loved his reaction when the guy described himself as a "dramaturg".


I wish he wouldn't sit like that...without me to help him get comfortable


Hands up those who think he's unaware of how gorgeous his hands are






What an expressive...er...expression

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The Labyrinth scene is hilarious. Bobby is funny and I love how Eames looks at him.

judith said...

Great Pics. Val.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this reminded me of 'Vanishing Act' (I know, I should seek help!)

Eliza said...

I loved the labyrinth scene..which I think was more Vincent than Bobby :-D

Music Wench said...

I loved this episode. He was amazing! Everything was so well done! The labyrinth scene was hilarious. Loved Bobby being Bobby throughout. :-D

Daisy Deadhead said...

I loved seeing Patti Smith; she said Vincent taught her how to act: http://pitchfork.com/news/42889-patti-smith-to-appear-on-law-order/

I am a huge fan of hers!

Admittedly, I am late to the Vince-fandom, and really upset that the show will soon be over! NOOOOoooOOO! He is just so fabulous! :)

JoJo said...

What in the frack is a drama turg? They kept saying it last night. Never heard that before.

samuela said...

A "dramaturg" is basically a supervisor of what's behind and before writing the play. Adapting foreign or classic texts, books, etc for the stage...managing the work of the writers and so on...

Jane said...

Loved the labyrinth scene! And I'd Never heard of a 'dramaturg'...

Ruby said...

Fabulous episode--one of their best! And beautiful caps, Val!! Thanks!

JoJo said...

Wow, thanks samuela! I went to a performing arts college and knew a lot of people in theatre arts and never heard 'dramaturg' before.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake