View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cadaver 3

Just before I post the next selection, a small example of how Universal can make nonsense of LOCI by "editing" it for the 5 o'clock viewing time they've chosen for showing every episode from the start (which they trail in widescreen but show in smallscreen!)

Tonight it's Smothered, and the bit where they say she's a "crack whore/ pregnant crack whore" is missing - it just cuts from testing "positive for crack" to "8 weeks". Wow, what a lot of sense that makes!

Anyway, back to Season 10.




Sweet smiles




"What's that bad smell?"


"What the hell is that on my computer screen?"


I think I'd resist sitting down just to keep that hand on my shoulder

I liked this young actor. I hope he goes far.

On the totally weird side, halfway through making my picture choice today on Photobucket, the background of my album radically changed colour, to a mauvy blue. I SWEAR I didn't do anything - I can't even remember how I made it green - or was it cream? - in the first place.




1 comment:

JoJo said...

Photobucket has upgraded or something. I was a little confused when I went there for the first time in a few months.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake