View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Staten Island

This is the most bizarre album I have ever managed to achieve, though I've no idea how. The pictures are in random order and each has been repeated several times. Which presumably means there are also some missing from the original album on my other computer.

The only thing I did that was different was to try and incorporate into it the red costume pictures that I'd already done.

Oh well.









































7 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

God!!!!

I can't wait to watch it.

JoJo said...

Those glasses are horrid. lol

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING CAPS! I had to put that in capital letters because they are so crisp and clear, you have captured some fantastic shots. I need to get my lazy ass up to go buy this. Great job, Val, and thank you!

SnarkAngel said...

Beautiful caps, Val. But I do have to laugh every time I see him in those glasses and that haircut!

Anonymous said...

Those glasses remind of the ones Ross and Monica's dad wore on FRIENDS.

Eliza said...

Not his best look, I admit, but not his worst look either :-)

Lovely selection of caps, Val, and if it's any consolation my hard drive is full of duplicate pictures because I'm just not organised enough

Unknown said...

I love his white suit! His look is amazing in this movie! Parmie is very moving...and funny!
Your pics are good! Thank you val...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake