View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

V-TV UK

Next week we have the delight of three V-movies on UK television.

On Saturday on ITV4, at 11pm we have Full Metal Jacket.

On Sunday on ITV3, at 9pm we have Case of Evil.

On Tuesday/Wednesday on TCM, at 12.40am we have Being Human.

Wish they'd vary the fare a bit, 'cos we NEVER see things like Household Saints or Happy Accidents, and it's simply ages since The Whole Wide World was on. But a V-movie is a V-movie and I will always count my blessings when something of his is shown.

8 comments:

judith said...

But why do they have to be on at such daft times?

JoJo said...

Hey at least you guys GET V-movies. That's more than I can say for over here, when we might get a Mystic Pizza or Men in Black every now and then.

Eliza said...

Isn't it nice when we get a few in a row? Like the busses, none for ages then 3 at once LOL

SnarkAngel said...

Enjoy the VDO film fest, my dear! Somehow, I know you will!

mauigirl said...

We get a decent variety of his flicks, but it has been ages since TWWW or HA have been aired, two of my fave films.

Jane said...

Happy V watching! (Although FMJ isn't all that happy)

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should send them a list of V-movies? Hell, we could even loan them our DVD's ;0)

ann said...

love your comment eliza...

there isn't a day goes by that I don't check the listings for TWWW

have you seen Quest starts with Art tonite, albeit at 11.00 - hope they run the whole lot all the way through to S8

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake