View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 07, 2009

Up Yours YouTube

Good old YouTube have deleted this video and sent me a second warning. I'm such a naughty little girl they won't let me have access to my interactive facilities, so I can't even reply to the people who have written to moan about this.

Obviously some malicious troll is making the complaints. I've asked YouTube to tell me what violations I'm supposed to have committed, so that I can avoid further transgressions. They don't reply - quelle surprise.

I have opened a new YouTube account in case trolly-features gets me closed down. Luckily I don't rely on the fascist, paternalistic, uptight wankers who now run the Tube. All my videos are on my plug-in hard drive.

7 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

BooTube and BotoPhucket are a bunch of yahoos.....

SnarkAngel said...

LOL! You insulted three websites at once, Fuzzy! Good job! A most delectable slideshow, my dear Val. Too bad the prudes/trolls want to ruin it for everyone else. What a load of crap. Glad you have these videos of yours stored safe and sound!

TJara said...

You know what I don't get...? Why don't they just "tag" the videos? (Besides the fact, that there's far more explicit videos there...)

Oh, and something else to chuckle about. I have software to download videos from youtube - however, youtube won't let me download anything that's tagged! I can watch after confirming my birthdate - no problem - but I can't download... yeah, that makes perfect sense!!

aprilspring said...

What was wrong with that video, except maybe a wonderful looking manwith his clothes. I want to see more. There wasn't enough.

Why are trolls so mean? Do they have nothing better to do than to try and ruin other people's life? If you didn't have it on your PC, I never would have seen it. thanks for sharing...

MYM said...

It's funny when you see all the boobage on these sites - lol. Stupid!

Bunny said...

I need a cold shower.

Anonymous said...

Great VDO...

___________________

Vince

Entertainment at one stop

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake