View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why don't we get things on our DVDs?

My new copy of Full Metal Jacket arrived. I ordered it thinking it was a region 2 version of the recent reissue in the States, which has that lovely interview with Vincent on it.

It has a commentary including Vincent. But no interview.

WHY NOT?

I already have the movie. The interview is all I got it for, and it's not on there. I feel cheated.

4 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Sorry to hear this. I still have to original DVD, without the VDO interview, too. Haven't decided if I'll spend the money for the updated DVD. But I can certainly understand the temptation!

JoJo said...

Ours is the old one too, w/o any special features.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me, typing in some alien tongue ;0)
I'm confused, tho'god knows, it never takes much! I had an email from Amazon saying the release date on the Deluxe Edition (commentary and interview) had been put back until the end of this month.....I was even more surprised to get home today to find it had arrived; region 2, with commentary AND interview. Maybe you could send whatever you have back for an exchange Val?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake