View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, January 07, 2008

Belated Christmas Joke

Our deputy head told a joke in assembly today. He was doing a pseudo-scientific debunking of Santa (I have two boys in my class who are 13 this week and still believe in Santa), but finished up with: "Does Santa exist? - Of course he does. He's magic." Anyway, he showed a cartoon slide of Rudolph, and then asked if anyone knew the name of the reindeer that runs behind Rudolph. No? He's called Bruno. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Bruno the Brown-nosed Reindeer. He runs behind Rudolph, and he runs as fast as Rudolph, but he can't stop as quickly..."

(Staff doubled up and in tears, 80 special needs kids looking baffled.)

9 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Probably best that the kids remained "baffled." LOL.

Jane said...

Good One :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! That's a good one! :-))

(Sorry, Blogger still won't let me sign in on your blog)

mauigirl said...

I thought you were going to say, "And I yelled out Vixen!!"

JoJo said...

BWAA HAAA HAAAA!!!

Although I do like Mauigirl's answer!!

Unknown said...

haha poor bruno...

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor reindeer. I wonder why he hasn't gone on strike yet...

BobbyG said...

To be that innocent again...in some ways.

Claire said...

That's rich. If I told kids a joke like that here in supersensitive California, I'd probably get arrested for abuse. No shit.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake